Mortgages from our online service will lead to the home of your dreams.
Mortgages Are A Necessary Ingredient To Most Home Purchases
There is a lot to know about a variety of home mortgages. Fortunately, we are prepared to deliver a wide range of insight. Send in a free attached online form today to discover even more.
Tips on mortgages from the experts
Are you a first time home buyer? Here are a few tips when buying your first home and preparing for your first mortgage:
- Don't over-borrow: We all want the best for our home. We all want the best home we can afford. But be careful you don't get more home, or problems, than you can afford. Mortgages can be stressful and they will have an impact on your credit rating. You want to stay on top of this and never miss a mortgage payment.
- Our loan experts can help you chose between the different mortgages and get you started on the path to home buying. We offer American mortgages so that you can look at getting a mortgage anywhere in the country. Reviewing the types of mortgages available now can save you a lot of agony later.
- Be prepared for closing costs: Home buying is difficult and expensive. First you have a down payment and to finish it all off you have reserve closing costs. Closing costs can include anything from a title search and insurance to a loan origination fee. Someone has to get rich off of your purchase. Know the costs associated with these mortgages before you are caught off guard.
- Compare Lenders: Our lenders can help you out when you fill out the form, but go ahead and look around for lenders with several different types of mortgages and different options. You should get many offers and let the lenders compete for your business. They will try to strong-arm you, but just keep your options open and your head clear. Take a look around and see your options on all of the mortgages.
- Mortgages can last from 15-45 years. Some homebuyers just assume that a shorter term will cost more than they can afford each month. This is not always true. Some short mortgages have higher interest rates and long mortgages have lower rates. Unless you take the time to develop an amortization sheet, you won't know what length loan is best, or cheaper, for you.
More about mortgages
At First Empire mortgage, the door is always open. Even if you have bad credit, mortgages are available to you with a little maneuvering. All applicants will be served here, and served well. We are committed to working with you and formulating an effective plan of attack to secure the best possible deal for your situation.
How do we do it? Our lending experts will explain to you how to get the lowest monthly rate or how to pay the least over the life of the loan. Once you have found the loan that you want, create a budget and stick to it. Have a working budget and really keep to it. You never want to become "house poor" because all of your money goes to paying for your home. Your home should make you happy, not miserable. With the private mortgages available from First Empire Mortgage, a future of happiness and convenience is right around the corner.
If you are looking to refinance, take a look at our pages dedicated to the subject. Fill out the form and learn about second mortgages as well.
View as RSS